Today I installed COLLEGES APPLICATIONs for iPad.
Ones that are provided by each college and university application.
I installed iStanfotd, Toyo university, Waseda table and Osaka university of arts.
iStanford have so many icon.
I am excited to see that.
There is an icon 'image' in that several icons.
Touch it.
We can see some pictures.
The bort, house and people.
They show so beautiful pictures!
Ofcorce, that can see students infomation.
Application of Toyo university is made for the highscool students.
That inform us what to do university.
Application of Osaka university of arts desin is similar to iTunes stor in terms of desin.
We can dounload the books.
There is a photo of the work that students have made.
My favorit application is Waseda Table.
Waseda Table is simple.
We can see timetable for the day and for the week.
This application is made for the universitys.
I think that is useful.
If our university have college application like Waseda, I will use this.
頑張って英語で書いてみましたが、なかなか自分の考えを伝えるのは難しくて、
あることの事実をかくのが精いっぱいでした。
文法も大分めちゃくちゃな気がします。
Wonderful! 書けば書くほど上手になりますよ。よしだあつや
返信削除